3 Things I Learnt This Week

3 Things i learnt this week
3 things i learnt this week

So am thinking about what to write and i thought about sharing what i learnt this week with you.

1. Pay Attention To The Principles: As is my morning ritual i visited Frankly Speaking With Muyiwa Afolabi where he talked about 'Paying attention to the principles'. We read books, hear speakers preach at seminars.
Eat this they say, walk this way, treat people like this and get ideas like that...after all Bill Gates does like that or Steve Jobs has such and such habit they have identified as important for their success. I agree that these habits can be super productive but if you do them without selling anything and to more people more frequently then you will never be a BILLIONAIRE. Watch the principles.

2. Be Specific: I visited Smedan and from my conversation with the centre manager i was able to learn something new in writing my business plan. I have to be specific with my financial plans. In his words its not enough to say you want to rent an office space at a certain location you should specify the size and what it will cost (estimated).

3. No Foreclosure : Am writing an article on mortgage and i have been reading on mortgage in Nigeria. One thing i have learnt so far (its an snippet) is that one of the reasons why mortgage institutions fail in Nigeria, is the unavailability of foreclosure laws in Nigeria. Foreclosure means the action of taking possession of a mortgaged property when the mortgagor fails to keep up their payments.

Hope these were helpful to you as they have been to me.

Thanks for reading 😍

Popular posts from this blog

Brilliance is Evenly Distributed - Here is a model

CREATING ECONOMIC POWERHOUSES IN AFRICA

Before We All Become Entrepreneurs